[Phillip wrote:]

> I suspect we've only ever tried this on MySQL
> connections. Has anyone tried to open an Oracle database?

I am pretty sure Unicon ODBC has been run on several databases besides
mySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle come to mind. Federico would be able to say
more definitively. The only MS Office-type tool I know of it being tested
on was Access, and that was awhile ago for an earlier version; there may
be some version compatibility issue we need to tweak.

Clint