I was experimenting with the ODBC support and ran into unexpected trouble. The function dbtables doesn't appear to work as I understand it.  I'm wondering if this is an ODBC or Unicon issue.   So before I start digging, has anyone seen this before or can offer other insight?

I'd set up an ODBC connection for a test spreadsheet using the ODBC sources DSN, Excel Drivers.  The open worked but I could not get a list of the tables(worksheets) in the workbook.  I'm running this on XP/Pro and Office 2003.  A sample and output are below:
-------
link ximage
procedure main(arglist)
dbn := "ODBC_Tests"    #
write(&version)
dbf := open(dbn,"o","","") | stop("Unable to open db ",dbn)
write("getting table info:")
write(ximage(dbdriver(dbf)))
write(ximage(dbproduct(dbf)))
write(ximage(dbtables(dbf)))
close(dbf)
end
-------
Unicon Version 11.3 (beta).  June 23, 2005
getting table info:
R__1 := ()
   R__1.name := "odbcjt32.dll"
   R__1.ver := "04.00.6304"