Frank,

I am shocked to hear you were visibly snubbed by an FoCP board member of whom you were unaware.

For $1500, I can have engraved on a Memorial Bench in Clark Park the following bronze plaque:

FRANKUS. SLEEK. EDGY. INFINITELY FLEXIBLE.
VISIBLY SNUBBED BY AN FOCP BOARD MEMBER ONCE

-- Tony West

When I've been invited to neighborhood stuff with no agenda--and which didn't involve getting schnockered before some event--I've attended some and I've had fun. In fact, I was told after one of them that I was visibly snubbed by an FOCP board member. Imagine that. If I had known he was a listmember I would certainly have introduced myself but he took advantage of his anonymity and acted like a grade-schooler. Too bad but, in my experience, typical.