DeSales and Dahlak are public spaces?? The owners of Dahlak can refuse admission to practically anyone, I think, as long as they are not "discriminating." DeSales is probably given even more leeway. I'm not sure about Locust Walk. Is it a city street or is it privately- owned?

I've posted before about the difference between an obnoxious drunk in a bar and an obnoxious member of an e-mail list. I think it's obvious but, since you brought it up again, you don't seem to get it, so I'll say it again. Individuals on an unmoderated list can decide for themselves to filter out whomever they like with a couple of mouse clicks. The decision isn't made for them by someone else.

Frankus
Sleek. Edgy. Infinitely flexible.