The most disturbing part, to me, is the UCD phone number and extension on the card. The police substation has its own phone number but UCD and Lt. McCurdy are suggesting we call *UCD* for law enforcement issues. That's just creepy.

I notice UCD isn't inserting themselves in the SEPTA/Chester Ave./ Belgian Block controversy, though.

Frankus
Sleek. Edgy. Infinitely flexible.