In a message dated 9/29/2007 3:58:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The most disturbing part, to me, is the UCD phone number and extension on the
card. The police substation has its own phone number but UCD and Lt. McCurdy
are suggesting we call *UCD* for law enforcement issues. That's just creepy.

I notice UCD isn't inserting themselves in the SEPTA/Chester Ave./Belgian
Block controversy, though.

Like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Or, the bagel and
muffin box?

Always at your service and ready for a diatribe -- er, dialog.

Al Krigman