In a message dated 10/6/07 12:56:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> btw, I think it's intriguing that you (and others) deliver
> the sermons you do. in one ear we're told how this is such a
> wonderful neighborhood (so capable and functional that we're
> able to "unanimously" install dock street at the firehouse
> as a "total community project). and yet in the other ear
> we're told how we're so overcome with so many problems that
> we absolutely must have ucd (we're so dysfunctional and
> thinly stretched and sleep deprived we can't even get
> potholes fixed).
>
> which is it?

I certainly didn't "deliver the sermon" you're quoting, Ray.   And I don't
think it's so odd that a place - or a person - could have both good and
not-so-good characteristics.   Our little world is not so black and white as
you are
seeing it.   There's both good news & bad news, most of the time.

Heading off to the Bark in the Park - one of the "good news" events of the
day, even though my pets are cats, not dogs,

Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
3529 Lancaster Ave.