Al,

I believe we ALL have questions about this choice; especially in the wake of
the slightly bewildered expression on Sen. McCain¹s face when he introduced
her on Friday.

Perhaps we might be rushing to judgment.  However, since this choice was
such an anathema to McCain¹s campaign so far, one has to ask themselves
³How?² and ²Why?² this person.

How low are the neo-cons willing to go to continue their policies and power?
Do they have McCain SO much under their thumb they would foist this person
off on him he barely knows, who represents pre-1970¹s legal constraints on
women¹s choice?  Would McCain really even be the President at all since he
apparently had very little control over picking his running mate?

Do the American public wish for more world record quarterly profits while
more people¹s homes are foreclosed?  Will gas at $6/gal be borne by us?

That¹s not to mention torture, secret prison sites, spying on citizens or
the fact the VERY experienced true power behind the current throne answered,
³So?², when told more than 4000 Americans were killed in Iraq.

Granted, Obama may not be all things to all people; no one is.  Still, I
believe he does not support the abovementioned policies and their disastrous
results for the dwindling American middle class.

Perhaps you do not care for Obama and that¹s all right, but one has to admit
these are serious concerns.

What does the Presidency mean when the candidate is arm-twisted into
choosing a running mate?  Will this office go the way The Constitution seems
to have been going?  Is this the direction the country should take?

Sorry, just my two cents.