On 7/22/2010 10:01 PM, Kimm Tynan wrote:
Wow -- this sounds very ACORN-like.

And Acorn was completely destroyed with exactly the same technique and by the same propaganda machine!

Without justifying their rush to respond, I can completely understand why the USDA and NAACP made their mistake. They had a good reason to believe that this powerful media machine would successfully destroy their entire organization, like Acorn was destroyed! Until the American people upgrade their skills in logic and commitment to justice, it is very difficult for targets like NAACP to counter these attacks with an appropriate response.

When I was targeted in the "Glenn's Whores" series by Tony West, no one on this list stood up and condemned the same straw man technique. I was defending the people of Clark Park and the people-like-creatures living west of 43rd St., when I was attacked by vile and evil lies cloaked as a straw man! But when I was defending myself to expose the straw man technique, I was told to shut-up and stop the "pissing contest." (It wasn't the vile lies from the anointed that were unexpected. But it really sucks when the common people ignore principles of justice, sacrificing a victim by denying him or her an opportunity to expose the truth! Ms. Sherrod beat these attackers by standing up to them and defending her speech! Would USDA or NAACP been attacked for not making an immediate response and engaging in a pissing contest???)

We allowed Acorn to be destroyed! Acorn tried to stand up to vile and dishonest attacks and we failed them! This attack on Ms. Sherrod and the NAACP was done because of our continuous failure to condemn these techniques, their authors, and the propaganda machine using the tool of racism.

The people of Acorn and I probably understand the reaction of the USDA and NAACP somewhat differently!

Sincerely,
Glenn