Letter to UC Review:

I wonder about this "parklet". If the area needs extra pedestrian sitting space--why put it across the street from a park? Let's be real here, and call it what it really is - an additional revenue source for the Green Line (financed by taxpayers).
Sure wish the City would help boost my business for free.
Why not additional seating for Fiesta, or a place to relax in front of VIX? Why was the neighborhood not consulted?

Cindy Miller,
48th St.