Vice President Siano: "No, Al and Glenn were bitching about people they dislike..." "...Pretty much the definition of "silly."

As he walked around the Parklet

Brian pondered a brilliant thoughtlet

Should I shit?

Or should I fart?

Since I'm in charge

We'll call it art.

And the heavens opened with his Wind

The silly peasants sure have sinned

And the Lord belched out into the darklet

And suddenly, out popped more Parklets!

And from his office at the Wharton school

The Lord said, "the poor are merely fools"

And Brian shouted his second thoughtlet

"Since square is round, we've defined a Parklet"

When the great Lord worked his magic here

The whores and gangs were drinking beer

He kicked them out in a righteous fit

He whirled His wand near the gravel pit

And all the good children gathered round

They drooled and screamed, "square is round!"

Then the Lord made them cleaner and safer

He took out their brain and wrapped it in paper

"We love you Lord," screamed the righteous throng

"For you dear Lord, we'll wear our thongs"

"And if you call Clark Park a frog"

"We'll torture Glenn, then kill a dog"

"And if you say that black is white"

"We'll yank our thongs and twist them tight"

"We pledge our lives to your history"

"Yes two plus two is always three"