Wilma de Sota says SHE is a neighborhood resident and "good people" and she
will miss her.  This was her exact text:

I do know Hedra. She a neighborhood resident. I served on the Board of Trustees
of the Center for Literacy with for years.

She also had to put with my fellow elder Obie Eliot Shelkrot for years.

I am sorry to lose her.  She's good people.

Wilma