So perhaps you were not responding at the time against my excessive /
inappropriate postings?  You don't need to answer... it's just that I was on
the return path... Anyway I wish you well on your voyaging and if you are going
to Greece what about perhaps the Middle East and perhaps a bit of Africa on the
way around?