Yesterday I installed Ubunutu 8.1 desktop on a dell GX50 (Celeron
1.2/256mb/20gig).  That all went well.  I gave the machine a static ip
(192.168.1.249) on my network (liksys wrt54g).  It connects to the
internet.

I installed the debian package of 7.3.2 and got this error - Dependency
is not satisfiable:mysql-server4.1|mysql-server5.0

1) How do I update this program?

2) All my music is stored on a freenas (0.69RC2 Kralizec (revision
4083)).  I can connect to those drives with my vista laptop
(CIFS/SMB)easily.  When I browse the windows network with the file
browser in ubuntu - I cannot see any of the other machines on the
network.  How to I mount these drives in ubuntu so that squeezecenter
can see them once that process is successfully started.

Thanks in advance.

--
jbraveman