jbraveman;378047 Wrote:
> ...I installed the debian package of 7.3.2

Did you do this by modifying your /etc/apt/sources.list and following
the other instructions for installing the STABLE version as described
here?
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/DebianPackage
That has normally worked without problems for me with Ubuntu.

> ...How to I mount these drives in ubuntu so that squeezecenter can see
> them once that process is successfully started.

You need to install and configure a network file system (Samba/CIFS) to
mount these drives when your system boots.  See, for example,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MountWindowsSharesPermanently

This is a bit fiddly the first time you do it, but is really quite
straightforward if you follow a good HowTo carefully.  I'd recommend
reading the whole process before you start.  And I prefer the secure
method of a password file (.smbcredentials in the HowTo above).

HTH

--
Diana