bernt;440765 Wrote:
> No rebooting after update.

I can't speak for any version other than Ubuntu, but I've had to reboot
my Linux box due to updates *far* more often than I've had to reboot
Vista.
Which is fine with me--when Ubuntu reboots, everything just works.
When Vista reboots, I have to manually restart a bunch of stuff because
the task scheduler has never worked as advertised for me.

bernt;440765 Wrote:
> Fast boot.

I find it about the same since Ubuntu 9.04.  It used to be really fast
for me, but slowed WAAAAYY down a few releases ago and only with 9.04
seemed to perk back up.  Again, no big deal--if I reboot it everything
is just running once it comes back up, so I can start it and walk away.

bernt;440765 Wrote:
> Runs on low powered PC.

That's for sure!  But at the prices that are out there now, I'm sure
tempted to get a fancier one just to try it. :)

--
atrocity