To put an end to the naysayers' debate I ran a clear and rescan on a
subset of my library using the same release of SC on Windows Server 2003
and Ubuntu 9.04 32 bit (my Desktop OS).  To be clear, the W2k3 install
doesn't have any firewall, AV or like software installed - it's
basically a bare bones w2k3 install.

The attached screendumps speak for themselves.

|Filename: Consolidated results.jpg                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7808|

egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).