To simplify further, perhaps you can disable one of the 2 NICs in the
NAS ?
There is no use (I guess) in having an unplugged card on 192.168.2.0/24
as you've shown earlier. And some software may get confused as to which
address they should be listening to, making them irresponsive if
listening to the unplugged card.
As it is a gigabit chip, perhaps disabling would save you 1 Watt or so,
as well.

In your router's DHCP server, surely you can specify MAC addresses, to
which the DHCP server will deliver, always, the address you specify
there. Pick an address outside the pool of floating addresses (="DHCP
range") to make sure it is always available.
Then the DHCP server will send to these devices a fixed address as you
prefer (I use that too) along with all the current info needed to get
the device up and running (gateway, DNS, etc.)

If you're lucky your router has a caching DNS server built-in. If so
you can further add static correspondences between one of those fixed
addresses and a name. (My SB players are set like this: player
"Georgetown" (the SBS name) is mapped to "georgetown.local". That's nice
for logs and scripts)

With fixed addresses, you can clamp down the firewall of the router to
accept/reject traffic coming to or out of a specific address when
reaching the border to the internet. That should protect your NAS as
well as before (maybe better in fact, considering a router configuration
is more stable and secure than a PC's.)
Don't do that until all is working. Stray firewall rules are one of the
surest way to bring havoc to a network.

Is SBS running on the NAS ?
Did you look at the logs in the router ? Normally you should see
something related to the fact SBS is "not scrobbling" if the problem is
network related.

--
epoch1970