sbp wrote:
> Hi Castalla.
>
> I think it is a good suggestion.
> I think that you should download the correct Cubieboard script from the
> page you provided. In this there is a script.bin file that you should
> use instead of the script.bin file that you got from microcore.

I can only do 'background' gophering at the moment ... Cubie hasn't
arrived yet.  There's also something on that page about bootloaders ...

We/I are in the kind hands of bpa on this at the moment.

If it works then it'd be a brilliant application for future Cubie users
- another replacement for the defunct squeezebox players!

And maybe it would contribute something to the community project.