sbp wrote:
> Have you installed Dropbear?
>
> You need also to make a password for the user, before you can log in.

No I haven't and I some time just trrying to understand how to do the
install of a module (the website advice to use Appbrowser is not
helpful) . The web site and documentation is not great.  The suggestion
that I have to bring up an x86 installation to create password for drop
bear on A10 was the last straw.

I was willing to test if things were already in place but clearly they
aren't. I don't have time at the moment to get to grips with Tinycore
and module installation etc. - I'll come back to it on Friday. Given all
the strange error message coming from the debug console during microcore
boot I'd prefer to get a clean A10 boot before proceeding to install
modules especially as I have already experienced some boots which do not
show a HDMI display which undermines my confidence in the current build.