I have attached a PDF from a draft Kickstart guide, containing a
sequence screenshots corresponding to the new 640x480 Choose Language,
Select Skin, Choose Player startup sequence. The source file (Word
document) is available on request.  All the JPEG source files are
available separately as well, or if you prefer I still have the raw PPM
files from 'fbcat /dev/fb0 > xyz.ppm' etc.

(I also have lots of screenshots of the audio configuration menus if
someone wants them.)

I am open to suggestions for improvements, so feel free to chime in.

|Filename: Getting_started_with_Jivelite.pdf                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14756|