Been a very busy week for me, so only just getting back to the
conversation about the F19 release......

Guys, take your points on board. Here's the thing, I think we are going
to have to stick with the 3.0.35 kernel as being our "default" F19
kernel for the moment. I'm not even prepared to release the 3.11 kernel
as a beta at the moment. Not to paint it in too bad of a light, but for
me, beta means reasonably stable and to be frank, 3.11..... Too many
unexplained lock-ups..... Another issue I'm aware of where USB audio
device stops working and the whole USB sub-system stops working until
the device is rebooted. Wi-fi is there now, but there is the cold boot
issue. (I haven't updated in a couple of days, so that might be resolved
now, there was talk about being able to reset it via a GPIO from the
device tree file. If that's the case, great.) Lack of SPDIF driver. No
video (HDMI) support for the moment......

The biggest issue for me is the lock-up, stability issue. I've never had
an issue with the 3.0.35 kernel. My gut feeling is that you could run it
for years without rebooting and not have an issue.

Now, I suspect that when 3.11 spends a little time out of RC status and
gets used by the "general public", issues will be resolved fairly
quickly. But for the moment, the F19 release needs to stick with the
3.0.35 kernel and I think realistically, we may be looking at a F20
release before being able to have a mainline kernel as the "default".

So back to the question, and assuming the F19 release stays as-is with
3.0.35 as the default kernel, where do we go with it? Can you guys
running it give me any reason not to make it the "current" release and
suggest anyone currently running CSOS upgrade to it?