lintweaker wrote:
> @Clive, any way to provide a kernel-devel package for F19 with 3.0.35? I
> have looked at your spec file and compared it to a regular Fedora one
> but did not manage to it to build a devel rpm for 3.0.35.

I need to revisit it. It was one benefit of moving to a mainline kernel,
being able to use the current Fedora kernel spec file plus a few WB
specific patches, rather than what I lashed together myself for
3.0.35..... Anyway, I need to get kernel-devel package building from the
3.0.35 src rpm, and the hiface and mytek drivers working as standalone
akmods packages rather than bundled with the kernel binary rpm.
Hopefully, this coming week.....