Thanks guys!  Here is the display I am using now.  I had to modify the
parts on the board a bit, it had some crosstalk problems; it looks
pretty good now, though.  I don't know if this is the best solution for
everyone, due to the changes needed.  Noritake has always had very good
quality so maybe VFD is the best going forward.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-6-inch-Green-256x64-oled-display-oled-module/567321307.html

The skin is maybe 80% done, it's quite functional now.  Last night I got
the spectrum analyzer and vu meter (like the Touch has) working with
PulseAudio on the WQVGA skin, it looks really cool!  Today I will get it
working on the OLED display.

My fork of Jivelite is here, I will be updating it in the near future
with my changes.  I have not pushed anything new yet.
https://github.com/presslab-us/jivelite