Hi guys.
Having done some tests with Squeezelite on a Raspberry Pi and figuring I
need something more powerful, I've got 3 wandboards on their way to me
now and just getting the SD cards sorted in advance.
I'm just reporting in that although I've got a couple of brand new 8gb
cards (kingston class 4 ones) the F19 R2 image won't fit onto them.
Using Win32 Disk Imager, I get the message

    Not enough space on disk: Size 15409152 sectors - Available 15278080
sectors - Sector size 512

So looks like it's only very slightly too big for my 8gb cards..
Is there any way I could strip anything out so it fits or do I really
need 16gb cards instead?
thanks,
James