moocow89 wrote:
> Is there something I can do to help as a Windows user?  It really bugs
> me that my duet and squeezeboom drift away from my pc running
> squeezelite.  I've tried out ASIO drivers and reduced buffers to no
> avail.
>
> Happy to try out debug builds or generate logs if that'd help.

In my situation, I run VMware workstation on the Windows PC (running
windows 7 64bit) and run a Debian 32bit VM with SqueezeLite running -
this provides for perfect sync - and by default VMware mixes the audio
with the PC audio so you use the same set of speakers etc. Works a treat
for me and sound quality is excellent. It's just not worth wasting time
with the sync on the windows port IMHO.