sbp wrote:
> .. as the other programs I have running, is doing fine on the raspberry,
> without this hanging issue.
>
> i have a web server running for weeks, with no dropouts.
> the ssh server (dropbear) is also running for weeks without any issue.

Hi steen - just a simple question...

did you use a "fake" mac Address for squeezelite?
May (id use one) thats the reason for the Pi Problem?
In fact the router / Layer 2 switch / Arp table is the real reason for
that and after restarting squeezeplayer told the net "hello again" and
the arp table lnows where to find the "hidden" system?

sorry - but i realy dont know it but more input more ideas - how to find
the reason.
Is your Pi eth0 or wlan?

Gruss

Jan