castalla wrote:
> Particualr kudos to JOA for tolerating my moans about bluetooth
> viability!

Do me a favour Brian..... Pretty please, ssssshhhhhhh! (Just for a
moment, please?) LOL. ;)

I could point out that this is meant as a thread for developers, not
users.... I could point out that this thread is specifically about
developing a *Cubietruck* image, not a Cubieboard1 or Cubieboard2
image.....

There is a bigger plan. I'm trying to get more development people
involved. I'm rather hopeful that Tim is going to take over the
responsibility for the Cubie image, I have someone else lined up for the
BeagleBone, which will then leave me with responsibility for the
Wandboard, and base image that the "board" specific images depend on.

What I don't want to happen, even before Tim has first posted on these
forums, is that he decides there are a bunch of needy, PITA users, with
niche usage cases, and runs at full pelt in the opposite direction.

If you just hold fire for a moment, I know for a fact that Tim has a
Bluetooth audio device and will want to get it working with the CT,
which at the point he does, should then give you a "map" for what you
want to do. Right now, he doesn't even have the BETA image installed,
and as I said above, he is new to all things Squeezebox...... So please,
I'm just trying to explain to him, the work I have done on the image,
where files are located, and in which packages, etc. etc. We haven't got
as far as connecting an external audio device, let alone a Bluetooth
one.....