Everything has been going fine for the past 6 months.  Just this week I
noticed that I've lost 2 picoreplayers from the LMS server.  Now, I can
connect to each of them via the picoreplayer URL (http:\\ipaddress:8077
and one is WIFI, one is wired).  I've tried 1.15e and 1.14d images.
Both load up just fine.  Once they booth, they are available via the
picoreplayer URL but they do not show up on LMS.  The server is Logitech
Media Server Version: 7.7.3 running on Ubuntu 12.04.  The interesting
thing is 2 other players continue to work just fine (Jive on the PC and
iPeng on an ipod).  I've been reading and searching and cannot find any
information that fixes the issue.  I can ping to the devices from the
server, and I can ping the server from the devices.  But, the devices do
not show up in the LMS server interface.

Does anyone have suggestions?