I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but I just got my
Raspberry Pi today and loaded your PiCorePlayer and that process
couldn't have been any easier! I have it and my SB Radio connected to my
LMS which is running on a laptop and the Pi and the SB Radio are
synchronized. My question is how can I connect the Pi to
MySqueezebox.com. I see the option on my iPhone and iPad to "Switch to
mysqueezebox.com, but it doesn't work for the Pi. My laptop is old and
tired, and I really don't want to have it running all the time just to
be able to listen to Pandora over the SB Radio and the Pi. Until today
my SB Radio had always been connected to MySqueezebox.com so I wouldn't
need my laptop and I could easily control everything with my iPhone or
iPad, but since I can't get the Pi to connect to MySqueezebox.com, so I
switched the SB Radio to connect to the LMS along with the Pi so I can
sync them.

So to make a long story short, can I sync the SB Radio and the Pi
together and control them with my iPhone without needing a computer
running LMS? If so, please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks