sbp wrote:
> I Think you will need to give them different names and a different IP
> address
>
> steen
> EDIT: have you checked on the raspberries that squeezelite is actually
> running.
> Use putty to log in and use top to check that squeezelite is running.

I tried different names and IP addresses.  After making the changes, I
can still get to the PI via the picoreplayer URL but no luck on seeing
it in the LMS server.  I can run TOP but I'm not sure what to look for
to confirm squeezelite is running.  Would this message be an indicator
it is running?  "/sbin/udhcpc -b -i eth0 -x hostname TheBarRoom -p
/var/run/udhcpc.eth0.pid"

I tried to run "sudo service squeezelite status" to no avail.

Your help, any help is appreciated.