Hi,
I've had picoreplayer working flawlessly on a raspberry pi with
TL-WN725N v2 wifi adapter, 4GB SD card from kingston and 1200mA power
adapter.

I then bought a new raspberry pi, with all the same hardware (the sd
card came from a twin pack with the old).
I'm having issues with wifi stability. This has occurred using both the
peripherals from the old pi, and the ones from the new, so I'm pretty
certain the problem comes from the pi board itself.

Considering the flaky behavior I've been having, with the player being
unable to sync, or simply dropping off the network (it seems to be OK
playing songs on its own though), could it be possible that the two pi
board have different hardware (they are both 512Mb B v2.0, but maybe
different chip vendors) which is causing slight incompatibility with the
wifi or usb driver ? I have also tried running raspbian on the board
that is having issues, and that seemed to work fine.

Perhaps a new kernel version on the picoreplayer would help

Any insight welcome :)