sbp wrote:
> Thanks, I found the bug and it is fixed
>

> Thanks, I found the bug - will be corrected
>

> I just checked with my pi, and I don't see this problem. (I'm only able
> to use one pi at the time). Do you see the same if you only connect one
> pi?
> Do you set a unique MAC address in each pi?
>
> Do others see the same problem?
>
> Steem

Update to my earlier post. I was able to enter the LMS IP:Port on each
Pi (one at a time) and retain basic functionality. However, once the Pi
was rebooted it was no longer recognized by the LMS. I could still
access each Pi's Web Server and was able to restore each Pi back to
basic functionality by removing the LMS IP entry and rebooting (reboot
was required before the Pi would be recognized by the LMS).

I tested this after upgrading to 1.17a. On another note, I was able to
get my local timezone to stick under the Tweaks page, however the time
listed at the bottom of each web page still shows UTC time.