alnames wrote:
> Update to my earlier post. I was able to enter the LMS IP:Port on each
> Pi (one at a time) and retain basic functionality. However, once the Pi
> was rebooted it was no longer recognized by the LMS. I could still
> access each Pi's Web Server and was able to restore each Pi back to
> basic functionality by removing the LMS IP entry and rebooting (reboot
> was required before the Pi would be recognized by the LMS).  Edited - I
> do use a unique Mac address for each Pi.

Hi alnames,

Are you using the right port LMS number? See the previous couple of
posts. Do you really need to set the MAC address, I never do? Test
without LMS IP set or MAC addresses.

alnames wrote:
> I tested this after upgrading to 1.17a. On another note, I was able to
> get my local timezone to stick under the Tweaks page, however the time
> listed at the bottom of each web page still shows UTC time.

Thanks for reporting that. I think it is because the web server is
started first, before the timezone is set. If you are quick enough
opening the web browser after a reboot you will see the date as 1970!!!!
epoch. If you ssh into piCorePlayer the date should be OK. It is fixed
in later versions of piCorePlayer (>1.17a).

regards