Howardyiu wrote:
> Hi there, I have upgraded to 1.17, but the app "Logitech media sever"
> the official one or the web sever based on the NAS can't find the
> player, did I miss some setting?
> I m using pi b+ and synology 213j
> I have only installed the lms app on the NAS and do nothing
> Thanks a lot !!
You say you have "do nothing", what exactly does that mean?  To get LMS
working on the Synology after you have installed it then go to the web
configuration page (double click on the LMS icon on the Synology) then
you need to point the server to the folder with your music on it, log
into MySqueezebox, initiate a scan and so on.  Once the server is fully
up and running then it should find the piCorePlayer on your network.

If you simply installed LMS on the Synology and did nothing else then
you don't yet have a working server!

Matt
http://www.last.fm/user/MJL-UK
SQUEEZEBOXES:[/B] TWO SB DUETS (LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN) AND A
*'PICOREPLAYER' (HTTPS://SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITE/PICOREPLAYER/HOME)
[b]Server:* Synology DS111 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.7.3 (official
Synology package)
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH
access point
*Livingroom:* Receiver, Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:* Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline