This is to report back on my USB DAC problem:

CherAlban wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running 1.17a on two B and one B+ model, all of them using USB
> DACs. Everything is running smoothly, except that the USB DACs stop
> playing audio at least once a day. Using the webpage Button “Restart
> Squeezelite with new settings“ brings them back to life, but they hardly
> survive a full day. The freezes happen with and without the player
> actually playing.
>
> CherAlban

Thanks to mkkyah, my "USB DACs randomly stop playing" problem seems to
be solved:

mkkyah wrote:
> One think I can think of is, that I have also changed squeezelite
> output. I don't need to use any usb output options to write for my dac.
> I have only usb audio selected from the gui. That was not working
> before, I don't know when this has been possible, it's working great.

Since the "Output Settings" field is empty (instead of any alsa device
named), all my players work flawlessly!!! I don't know if I was the only
one having that problem, but maybe it might be a good idea to recommend
theses settings somewhere in the GUI?

Thanks mkkyah!