Hi

I love the picoplayer and I want to build a high end project using it. I
googled around for days to try and find a decent startup / shutdown
power button solution for the PI that i could build into a decent
aluminium box (having previously used remote control plug sockets) and
came across the ATXRaspi from LowPower Labs . This needs the
installation of a script to work properly , but I've just read that
Microcore Linux is essentially read only - meaning I'm not going to be
able to make the necessary mods to get things working..

What can I do here? Is there a solution or do i need to switch to
squeezeplug to use on my audio streamer ? (something I moved away from
as i kept corrupting my SD cards with my startup / shutdown method!)

CHeers
Alastair