sbp wrote:

> So your card is a very new one not present in our script but it can
> easily be added and we will include it in the next version which will
> come out shortly.
>
> If you are happy to edit a file yourself you need to edit this file:
> /home/tc/www/cgi-bin/pcp-rpi-functions
> then add this line:
>               *0013)  MODEL=B+; PCBREV=1.2;  MEMORY=512;;
> Then before you reboot you save the changes by: sudo filetool.sh -b
> Steen

Many thanks !!

Not having found /home/tc/www/cgi-bin/pcp-rpi-functions on either of the
two partitions on the micro-SD card,
I logged into the running RPi B+ (Rev 13) via ssh t...@192.168.0.xxx and
found the file there.
After editing (the editor "vi" seems to be on the RPi) and sudo
filetool.sh and reboot it  *** W O R K E D     I M M E D I A T E L Y ***
just fine.

The hifiberrydigi+ could be selected and is playing music !!!!!

Many many thanks for the prompt and efficient help !!

Steven