HifiBerryDigi+ wrote:
> Many thanks !!
>
> Not having found /home/tc/www/cgi-bin/pcp-rpi-functions on either of the
> two partitions on the micro-SD card,
> I logged into the running RPi B+ (Rev 13) via ssh t...@192.168.0.xxx and
> found the file there.
> After editing (the editor "vi" seems to be on the RPi) and sudo
> filetool.sh and reboot it  *** W O R K E D     I M M E D I A T E L Y ***
> just fine.
>
> The hifiberrydigi+ could be selected and is playing music !!!!!
>
> Many many thanks for the prompt and efficient help !!
>
> Steven

hi HifiBerryDigi+,

Great news. Thanks for trying it and reporting back. ;)

Your issue has pointed out we don't know when the Raspberry Pi
foundation will release a new incremental revision of the Raspberry Pi,
so I have changed the code to display EVERY option if the revision is
unknown. Your feedback has helped improve the experience for others.

regards
Greg