Hello. I'm a non-tech hobbyist hoping to run SoA on a Wandboard Quad.
I'm currently waiting for the board to arrive. Can anyone tell me what I
need to do to disable WiFi and Bluetooth on the board? (I want to run
wired-only.)

I just finished reading the entire thread and someone asked the question
awhile back, but I don't think it was ever answered.

Any suggestions as to which installer image to use would be welcome as
well. I'm assuming the one linked on the first page is still the one to
use?
Current set-up:
Squeezebox Touch with LMS 7.9 running on a Netgear ReadyNAS NV+, 1 Gb
RAM (too slow)
Musical Fidelity X-Act tube DAC connected to Touch via SPDIF (DAC has
coax and SPDIF connectors; no USB)
Luxman amp, Allison speakers
SqueezePlay on PC in office