Lestrad wrote:
> Thanks. I downloaded the Image Tool, and I'd like to try to use the
> command-line version, but can't quite figure out how to do it from the
> help file. Any help with that would be appreciated.
>
> I have an external USB SD card reader. Would it be something like
> usbitcmd /r /c soa-image-wand-quad.img /f: (where /f: is the path to the
> SD-card reader) ?

Hi Lestrad, using the USB Image Tool burning the .img file to your micro
SD card is drag and drop. It will work with your external card reader,
you just have to ensure you are pointing to the correct drive by
verifying its location with Windows Explorer. Similarly. backing up the
full SOA .img after installation is drag and drop. I've been using that
USB Image Tool for a few years now. it is referred to in
www.squeezeplug.de among other places.

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with SoA; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0