Lestrad wrote:
> Hello. I'm a non-tech hobbyist hoping to run SoA on a Wandboard Quad.
> I'm currently waiting for the board to arrive. Can anyone tell me what I
> need to do to disable WiFi and Bluetooth on the board? (I want to run
> wired-only.)

Yes, pick the quad image from the first post, and follow the
instructions. They work very well. I do not use wifi or Bluetooth with
my Quad, but afaik you have to turn them on (i.e. Enable them) using SoA
in order to use them, so you will not actually have to disable them if
you don't turn them on in the first place.

I don't know if you already have it, but you will probable need the USB
image tool from here in order to burn the image onto your micro SD card:
http://www.alexpage.de/usb-image-tool/download/

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with SoA; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0