Hi

I've been happily using my SOA/Wandboard quad combination for some
months without problems.
Recently I installed minim-server/Java to help play BBC HLS streams
directly to my Revo SuperConnect DLNA radio. That went well too. And
minim server installed it's own systemctl starter files.
I then tried to install Ralphy's squeeze2upnp-amrv6hf-static binary so
that I could have my Revo SuperConnect permanently appear as a
Squeezebox player in the web gui of my squeezebox servers.
It was no problem to put the binary onto the SOA file system and to SSH
directly into the same folder and issue the commend
./squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static to start squeeze2upnp and have it working
just as I wanted.

Now I need to have the binary always on (or daeomonized if that is the
correct term) but I can't get my head round systemd and other issues.

Can anyone help me with a simple step by step procedure to get this
going?

Thanks