Jesperlykke wrote:
> ..... Okay then... eventhrough i did not test this from scratch, there
> should be a chance you could get it to work!
> I packed up my lirc files, into an archive.

> REMEMBER, this is my own, compiled lirc, and not an "allround" one ! ..
> but as i wrote, you can make it work, but don't expect it to be easy,
> LIRC are sometimes a Bi... to fight :cool::cool:
>
> Regards;
> Jesper.

Hi Jesper, big thanks, as I have for the last 3 month happily been using
your implementation of LIRC to control my PiCorePlayer v. 1.18 (running
on RPI B+).
Now the new PiCorePlayer v. 1.19 has come out, but with this version I
can't get LIRC it to work - probably because another kernel version is
used ( i think 3.18.17).
I have without success also tried to ad
"dtoverlay=lirc-rpi,gpio_in_pin=18" to config.txt (as hinted on various
sites).
Would really appreciate if you have figured out, and could explain how
to get LIRC to work on PiCorePlayer v. 1.19.

Jens