Hi Jens,

Are you using an I2S DAC?
GPIO 18 is pin 12, used for the bit clock I2S output...
If you use the I2S output you'll need to change that GPIO on the LIRC
config by another one.

I'm also interested by the LIRC config and not knowledgeable enough to
do it myself, please let us know when you have something working!

Charles

Jens_dk wrote:
> Hi Jesper, big thanks, as I have for the last 3 month happily been using
> your implementation of LIRC to control my PiCorePlayer v. 1.18 (running
> on RPI B+).
> Now the new PiCorePlayer v. 1.19 has come out, but with this version I
> can't get LIRC it to work - probably because another kernel version is
> used ( i think 3.18.17).
> I have without success also tried to ad
> "dtoverlay=lirc-rpi,gpio_in_pin=18" to config.txt (as hinted on various
> sites).
> Would really appreciate if you have figured out, and could explain how
> to get LIRC to work on PiCorePlayer v. 1.19.
>
> Jens

SPK: Triangle Magellan Quatuor - PRE: Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2 - AMPS: 4 x
Emotiva XPA-1 Gen2 - SOURCE: SOtM sms-100 - DAC : PS Audio DirectStream