psketch wrote:
> Thanks Greg & Streen
>
> Yes, that fixed it.  BTW - minor UI thing - looks like you've left  a
> little bit of the debug script in when you enable Jivelite
> -
> [ INFO ] Stopping Squeezelite player: Squeezelite...
> *come to here come next *
> [ INFO ] Downloading Jivelite from Ralphy
>
> [ OK ] Download successful First section come to 1 Jivelite is added to
> onboot.lst Jivelite is added to xfiletool.lst
>
> [ INFO ] Starting Squeezelite player: Squeezelite...
>
> [ INFO ] Backing up files to /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/mydata.tgz/-\|/-\ Done.
>
> [ OK ] Backup successful.-

Thanks will be removed.

Regarding the Jivelite crash.
I haven't used Jivelite very much, so actually I don't think I ever
tried to change screen setup. Could you try not to change anything but
just accept what is default?
That was what I have been doing and then Jivelite worked for me.
If it is a problem with changing screen setup, we need Ralphy to look
into this. So please report your findings.

Steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*