Hi,

I (tried) to upgrade from 1.19 to 1.19I, the RPI 2 version.

Following:

Insitu update failed: after downloading and unpacking it failed, ended
with a generic error that there was an error (but no further
description) on the webpage

I continued with downloaded the image and put it on the SD Card.

Following was observed:

newconfig.txt to connect directly with wifi:

I entered my wifi data and saved the file to the SDcard. When booting it
did not connect to my wifi network. After hooking up a network cable and
accessing the picoreplayer webconfig I found that it copied the SSID
from newconfig.txt including the surrounding quotes. After correcting
this it still failed to connect. I reentered the wifi password as I
suspected that here also the quotes. That solved it and the wifi
connection was up and running.

Squeezelite setings:

1) on the squeezelite config loglevel all=debug and logfile test8 are
set

2) changes do not survive a boot

I changed the output device to my HifiBerry card and removed the debug
info. PcP says it activated it and saved the settings. But after a
reboot the settings are back at the analog output and the debug entries
have also returned. (changed wifi setting did survive the boot btw).
Several attempts failed.

3) Tweaks page cannot be accessed (already reported by others).

4) judging the dmesg output: the filesystem dirty bit is no longer an
issue as it was in v1.19

For now I reverted back to 1.19....awaiting 1.19J :-)

Thanks,

Huib

does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?