sbp wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Please update to the newest version.
>
> Changes:
> Fixed the timezone problem after an update.
> Improved booting further (for wired systems - now skipping some unneeded
> wifi stuff on wired systems)
>
> Regards
> Steen

"Update piCorePlayer without removing the SD card" worked fine on my 2
RPi+ players. (Neither of my piCorePlayers lost their timezone when
updating to v1.19k)

The WOL discussion is good, kolossos4730, I too use the Server Power
Control to turn off my server.
Having an option for piCorePlayer to send a WOL to the last server it
was connected to when the piCorePlayer is powered up would be good.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.