@ probedb

Well can see your point about getting annoyed (and I do sometimes
myself) but sometimes it is difficult for a poster to think about where
to post the question, especially if asking about more than one thing.

A lot of these dacs have the facility to operate as a pre-amp into
active speakers for example and (SQ apart) might interest a lot of folk.

I saw the model I mentioned in a post on another forum (CA) and it has
piqued my interest as I have a pair of Active speakers.

But now-* I am drifting too far*- from the thread.

atb

Ronnie