Mr. Floppy wrote:
> I am really fascinated about the huge range of possible DAC solutions.
> The IFI nano iDSD sounds good. But the Teak UD501 sounds also good. Have
> anybody experience with this DAC? Sorry for that many questions, but
> this costs so much more than a RASP and I want to make sure to get the
> best for the money....:-)
>

> thx

Not really sure why you think spending loads of money will get you
better sound? Anyways, this sort of thing needs to be in the Audiophile
section because unless you're talking about a device not working with
piCoPlayer then it's nothing to do with this thread.

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/probedb)